1,000 Goddesses Mandala Creation Guidelines
Here are some suggestions / guidelines on how to create a Goddess Mandala.
- Wholeness Exercise
- Bless the Materials
- Breathe in and chant OM on your out breath.
- Invite and welcome Divine Feminine energy into the Unified Field.
- Request and receive an image representing / symbolizing the Divine Feminine.
- Visualize and create the circular mandala image,
- Use any medium you wish, coloring / creating it as you are guided.
- After you create your mandala, hold it facing your heart and your womb.
- (Allow the mandala to emerge right away or over time....no rush.)
- Breath in....chant OM inviting the Divine Feminine energy into yourself / your heart and your womb.
- Breathe in....chant OM inviting the Divine Feminine energy to be present to all who see your mandala.
- Breathe in....chant OM inviting the Divine Feminine energy to be present and recognized in the Unified Field guiding all sentient beings.
Please remember: Your mandalas are about process, not product. Please remember not to compare your mandala with those of others. Accept whatever image you receive with gratitude and grace.
You may use any materials / medium that you are guided to use - colored pencils, paint, crayons, pastels, markers, gel pens, colored sand, flowers, leaves, stones, items from nature, fabric, collage, mixed media - anything that will work for your mandala.
I strongly suggest that your mandala be framed in a square. The square symbolizes the material or physical. The circle symbolizes the spiritual. The circle in a square symbolizes the spirit within the physical / body.
Scan / photograph as a JPG file, attach and email mandalas with your name, city and country to: email@example.com before October 20th. All our mandalas will be included in a slideshow reflecting the collective energy of all our intentions to manifest the Divine Feminine in and around us.
Questions??? Please ask. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BACKGROUND MUSIC TO PLAY WHILE CREATING MANDALAS:
Gaia Shekina Nama OM
Hymn To Isis
Prayer of the Mothers
We All Come from the Goddess
Sacred Womb Sound Journey
Earth My Body