· See yourself at the center of your Wholeness Mandala.
· Breathe slowly and deeply in from the head into your heart and out through the feet, following the Torus energy pattern.
· INHALE: Think: “My heart is open
· EXHALE: to giving
· INHALE: and receiving
· EXHALE: love & light.”
· INHALE: I am
· EXHALE: Love!
· INHALE: I am
· EXHALE: Light!
· Close your eyes. Visualize yourself at the center of your Wholeness Mandala.
· Breathe the Torus breath pattern, thinking “I am That” or “So Hum.”
· When you feel grounded and centered:
· Express your apologies to yourself and forgive yourself for anything you have done to hurt, disappoint or sabotage yourself in any way.
· As you exhale, release any guilt or shame connected to the hurt /disappointment from the past down into the Earth.
· Inhale the energy of unconditional love and acceptance of yourself, to live your life in peace and harmony with yourself and all others as you move forward on your life’s journey.
· Keep breathing the Torus breathing - in from the top of the head into your heart and out through the soles of the feet.
· Bring into your Wholeness Mandala someone that you (may) have hurt intentionally or unintentionally. Visualize this person standing in front of you face to face. Tell him/her that you are sorry for anything you have done to hurt him/her. Be as specific as you can about what you did. (Don't ask for forgiveness. Just say that you are sorry, and mean it.)
· Tell him/her that you forgive him/her unconditionally for whatever s/he has done to hurt you. Be as specific as you can.
· Tell him/her and yourself that this issue between the two of you was your soul's contract with each other for each other’s learning and your souls' evolution.
· Exhale any guilt or shame that you may be holding onto in relation to the issue between you.
· Tell him / her that you love and accept him/her unconditionally with no expectations.
· Thank and honor him/her for giving you the experience you needed to evolve, and ask that both your souls learn whatever you were meant to learn from this experience. Wish him/her peace.
· Visualize yourself making a gesture of honoring and gratitude that is meaningful to you.
· Let go of any attachment to outcome, and accept what is as is.
Mandala illustration: Suchinta Abhayaratna
Suchinta Abhayaratna. Th.D.
I have practiced and taught holistic self-care for over 20 years. Through these blog posts my intention is to share what I have experienced and learned on my healing journey over the years. I invite you to post your comments, and share the blogs widely.