Earth Friendly Homemade Weedkiller
This simple recipe is from Sabrina Ann Zielinski.
· 16 oz glass spray bottle
· 14 oz distilled white vinegar
· 1⅓ oz liquid Castile soap
· 3 drops wintergreen essential oil (EO)
· 3 drops clove essential oil
· 3 drops cinnamon essential oil
· 3 drops orange essential oil
1. First put EOs and soap in bottle and mix
2. Next, pour in vinegar.
3. Tighten lid and shake vigorously.
4. Spray on weeds as needed.
Be careful because this will kill neighboring plants so try not to spray on anything you want to live.
Link: Homemade Ant & Wasp Killer
Leave a Reply.
About This Page
Healthy eating is an important part of holistic self-care. This page contains tried and true quick, easy, delicious and nutritious recipes intended to enhance health and wellness.